Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Letters

So I have seen a few blogs where they write these cute little letters so I thought I would give it a shot.

Dear Gold's Gym,
I promise I will visit you tomorrow and I will become a more frequent visitor.

Dear Etsy,
Why am I having such a hard time putting my items on you?

Dear $2.00 Sandals,
Why did you have to be such a good deal that I had to buy one in every color? You know I made a goal not to buy anything for 40 days.

Dear Kings of Leon,
Why am I not sick of hearing your songs? I have listened to you all day over and over.

Dear St. Patricks Day,
Why do I want to be Irish every time you come around?

Dear heel spurs,
You are making me feel like an 80 year old lady.

Dear Followers,
Welcome I am so excited to get to know you better.

Dear Chandy and Richard,
I am sorry I can be a beast sometimes. Please forgive me!

Luv,
thesimplecountrychick

3 comments:

  1. This is JennieGee from swapbot (I show up as Jenawin in the followers list) Great looking blog! Feel free to rate as soon as you have the time.
    JennieGee
    http://letterboxtradingcardsbyjenniegee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear thesimplecountrychick,
    all the letters you wrote were so cute! i totally want to cc a copy of the letter to etsy and followers! and i can relate to the feeling old... (but keep that on the d.l.)

    sincerely,
    rootmix
    swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little letters your wrote and may have to borrow the idea sometime.

    ReplyDelete